03. Kaulah Harapan - Sari Simonangkir

Friday, 18 January 2008

Blackout

Blackout today.
Kinda scary.. especially since I have not really started exerting myself this year.
I figure it is the long day + lack of sleep yesterday.

Woke up at 6.30 am to jog - when I was through, I thought my brain would explode because of the lack of oxygen.
Had night class, and thereafter attended a funeral wake.
By the time I reached home, it was almost 1 am. Argggh..

Yea.. So the blackout.
Felt numb in the body and stuffy in the chest.
A tightness of the brain.
A splitting headache.
Thank God i found a seat in time to rest the body.

I think I could finally empathize with Sun Wu Kong.
Maybe it is the hat that I wore for that split second this afternoon.
Did someone put the "jin gu" in the hat!!!???

Waaaaa...
Stop chanting! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do take a good care, sister Joli