03. Kaulah Harapan - Sari Simonangkir

Saturday, 28 June 2008

the hope of my life

This is just a random post..
the intensity of feelings are not reflected aptly by the limited vocabulary and expressions.

YOU ARE THE HOPE (by Sari S.)
bukan dengan kekuatanku (not by my own strength)
kudapat jalani hidupku (can i walk this life of mine)
tanpa tuhan yang disampingku (without god who's by my side)
ku tak mampu sendiri (i am not able to stand on my own)

engkaulah kuatku (you are my strength)
yang menopangku
(who's holding me up)

ku pandang wajahmu dan berseru (i gaze at your face and shout)
pertolonganku datang darimu (my help comes from you)


peganglah tanganku, jangan lepaskan
(hold my hands, please don't ever let go)
kaulah harapan dalam hidupku (you are, the hope in my life)


this song speaks very clearly of the past few days in my life -
weak, unable to breakthrough on my own; frustrated, helpless..
limited, inadequate

God gave this song - He has never failed to provide something for me to hold on to each time i am down..
"without god by my side; i am not able to stand on my own. "

If it is not enough,
Pastor gave a word today - the verse that tells my name

Joel 3:9-10
Proclaim this among the nations:
“ Prepare for war!
Wake up the mighty men, ...
Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’”

On my own, i am weak,
but with God, and only with God, i can boldly proclaim that i am strong..

my help comes from you and you alone...
hold my hands, don't ever let go
for you are the hope in my life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you like update your Blog????

And stop browsing mine for free without updating yours??


Mummy lareina